NR Worship is fueled by a mission and desire to see all people deepen and discover a relationship with Jesus. God's Word is clear when He says we were created to worship Him. We praise Him because of who He is, what he's done, and we celebrate what that truth means for us! We make it our highest priority to see that the worship at North Ridge Church is engaging, inviting, and–above all else–centered on Jesus. Our hope and prayer is that through Spirit-led worship experiences, we are all drawn nearer to Jesus to live lives that put God's love on display.OUR MINISTRY'S FUNDAMENTAL PILLARS:
- We Worship God in light of who He is.
- "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness. " 1 Chronicles 16:29
- We believe in both vertical and horizontal worship. Music is an undeniably powerful means of expression. Some of the songs you hear on a Sunday will be sung to God (vertical worship) and others sung about Him or about us in light of Him (horizontal worship). We find that both styles can draw us closer to Jesus.
- We are not hung up on style. Out of all the psalms in scripture, no where did David include a tempo, a genre, or a key. There are so many ways you can lift up a worthy offering of praise to God. Whether it's a hymn, the latest contemporary number, or an original song that is birthed right here in our church, we are always finding new ways to connect the church to Jesus through music.
- Worship is more than music. Worship is a lifestyle. It's the recognition of who God is and who we are not. Everything we do is done for His glory and meant to be a form of worship.