Mission & Values
Meet Our Staff
One-Year Partnership Commitment
After reading through our Partnership Commitment details, you're invited to commit or renew your commitment to North Ridge Church by filling in the fields below.
Thanks for being committing to love Jesus and pursue His mission with us!
Full Partnership Agreement
I commit to...
1) GATHER – Gathering regularly on Sunday.
2) GROW – Having a plan and accountability for growing personally as a disciple of Jesus through the practice of spiritual disciplines.
3) GIVE – Stewarding God’s resources by giving of my time, talents and treasures to the North Ridge family and beyond.
4) GO – Making disciples of Jesus in a missional community.
– I agree, by God’s grace, to walk in holiness as an act of worship to Jesus Christ, who has saved me from my sin so that I could live a new life (2 Cor. 5:17).
– I have read and understood the North Ridge Statement of Faith and will not be divisive to its teaching. I also understand the importance of submission to church leadership and will be diligent to preserve unity and peace (Eph. 4:1-3; Heb. 13:7, 17).
– I agree to submit to the authority of Scripture as the final arbiter on all issues (Ps. 119; 2 Tim. 3:16-17).
– I agree to submit to discipline by God through his Holy Spirit, to follow biblical procedures for church discipline in my relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ, and to submit to discipline when approached biblically by brothers and sisters in Christ (Ps. 141:5;Matt. 18:15-17; 1 Cor. 5:1-5; 2 Cor. 2:5-8; Gal. 6:1-5 8; 1 Tim. 5:20; 2 Tim. 2:25; Titus 1:9; 3:10-11; Heb. 12:5-11; Rev. 2:5-7, 14-25).
I have read the vision and mission statement of North Ridge Church and commit to participate in this mission as a disciple of Jesus.